Delivery & Returns
Standard delivery is free within the majority of Mainland UK. However regional surcharges apply for the some areas of Scotland.
Orders received by 12pm on Monday to Friday will normally be despatched that day. Orders received over the weekend and bank holidays will normally be despatched on the next working day. Please allow 3 – 4 working days for delivery (to upgrade, see below).
We normally send by Parcelforce or Royal Mail; except for 8 or more full boxes, which are usually sent on a pallet.
– Most parcels and packages: upgrade by choosing Next Working Day Delivery at the Checkout. Please note that Next Day Delivery is not guaranteed, but arrives the next working day between 7am and 5:30pm in over 95% of cases.
We also offer next day by 9am, 10am or 12 noon services and Saturday delivery in mainland UK at an extra charge. Please contact us on 01245 253434 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for the cost.
We can deliver anywhere in the world. Here are some of our standard charges for common destinations – please phone us on +44 (0)1245 253434 to pay.
In this unlikely event, please contact us as soon as possible and within 28 days of delivery at the latest. We will arrange collection. Provided the damage has not occurred through the action or negligence of the purchaser, we will refund in full or replace your goods.
It’s important to us that our products match your expectations or more. So if you’re not happy with them or change your mind, we will take them back and refund the cost of the goods, provided:
– The goods are returned within 28 days of delivery
– In our opinion, they are unused, unassembled, undamaged and capable of reselling
– They are in their original packaging.
Before returning any products, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1245 253434 or e-mail email@example.com so that we can expect the return.
– You will need to pay the cost of returning the goods (unless they are faulty or wrongly delivered)
– Bespoke, printed or personalized products are excluded
– In the case of a part return, any discount related to the size of the original order will be recalculated.